On Sunday, August 7, 2022, the Pennsylvania Trolley Museum hosted 28 professionals from different transit agencies around the country and 4 PRT employees as part of APTA’s Sustainability/Operations Planning and Scheduling Workshop.
Park’N’Ride to the Washington County Agricultural Fair
Saturday, August 13 through Saturday, August 20
Take part in the 110 year-old tradition of riding a trolley to the Washington County Fair!
The Pennsylvania Trolley Museum will shuttle guests from the Eaton parking lot at 2800 North Main Street to the Fair from 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM. At the Museum’s main location of 1 Museum Road, across from the Fairgrounds, visitors can purchase Park ’N’ Ride tickets or regular admission tickets to the Museum (10-3).
The cost is $3 per person (children 2 and under are free) to ride the trolley to the Fair or as part of your Fair experience. This fee does not include admission to the Fair nor admission to the museum. Trolleys will depart from their stations approximately every 15 minutes and tickets are good for multiple trips throughout the day of purchase.
The Museum will be open 10:00AM-4:00PM each day (even Monday!) with the last tour leaving at 3:00PM. Visitors interested in a tour of the museum may upgrade their Park ’N’ Ride pass to the regular admission.
Before 4 pm:
- Riders parking at Eaton parking lot will purchase tickets as they exit at the Fairgrounds platform.
- Riders parking at the Main Museum location will purchase tickets in the Museum store.
4 pm until 8 pm:
- Park and purchase trolley tickets at Eaton parking lot at 2800 North Main Street OR
- Park and purchase trolley tickets at the Pennsylvania Trolley Museum parking lot at 1 Museum Road, across from the Fairgrounds.
After 8 pm:
- All riders will purchase tickets at the Fairgrounds platform
The cost to Park ‘n’ Ride is $3 per person, children under the age of 3 are free. *This fee does not include admission to the fair or to the museum.
The cost of Admission to the museum is:
- $13 for adults
- $12 for seniors (62+)
- $11 per child (3-15)
- Park’N’Ride tickets may be upgraded to regular museum admission prices by paying the difference
Regular admission includes Museum exhibits, a film on the Trolley Era and guided tours of some of the Museum’s trolleys in the Trolley Display Building. The museum will be open until 4:00 PM each day with the last tour leaving at 3:00 PM.