The Pennsylvania Trolley Museum came to Chartiers Township, Washington County in February 1954 with three trolleys and a dream that was born in 1941. Today, that dream is a reality. PTM now boasts a collection of nearly 50 cars, over 600 members worldwide, 150 active volunteers, and over 30,000 visitors each year. With your support, we can fulfill our mission to keep the Trolley Era alive for generations to come.
Museum Mission Statement
The mission of the Pennsylvania Trolley Museum is to preserve and perpetuate its collection of historic transportation equipment, artifacts and archives and utilize the collection and other resources to provide an unparalleled immersive experience that brings the technology and culture of the Trolley Era alive through entertaining, educational and diverse programming.
Museum Vision Statement
The vision of the Pennsylvania Trolley Museum is to enhance the knowledge of transportation technology and culture to educate and inspire future generations of Innovators.
- Scott R. Becker, CEO and Executive Director
- Kevin Zebley, Director of Facilities, Safety, and Operations
- Jeanine DeBor, Director of Annual Giving and Marketing
- Kristine Rosenwald, Business Manager
- Elizabeth Hosier, Director of Visitor Experience
- Kristen Fredriksen, Manager of Public Programs and Outreach
- Jocelyn Farrell, Manager of STEAM and Education Programs
- Connie Clutter, Store Manager
- Michael Buchta, Facilities and Restoration Shop Assistant
- Morgan Meer, Volunteer Recruiter and Coordinator
- Seth Berkowitz, Visitor Experience Associate
Board of Trustees
- Edward C. Morascyzk, Esq., President
- Raymond Betler, Vice President
- James Herrington, Treasurer
- Rev. Jack Demnyan, Secretary
- William M. Fronczek, MD, President Emeritus
- Barrie Baker
- Raymond Betler
- Kathryn Black
- Dennis Bockus
- Rev. Jack Demnyan
- James Herrington
- Bob Jordan
- Michael Kendlick
- Jeffery B. King
- Art Rizzino
- Joe Warkany
- Laura Wells
- Laurie Andrews
- Edward C. Morascyzk, Esq.
- Kathy Sabol
- Thomas Sterling
and Internship Opportunities
We do not have any current job openings at the present time.