The term planned giving refers to charitable gifts that are arranged with forethought and planning and are executed over an extended period of time or at some point in the future. Planned gifts are a popular method of giving because they can provide powerful tax benefits and sources of income.
Planned giving can be a powerful element of wealth management strategy or estate planning process and can be arranged to benefit the Pennsylvania Trolley Museum while providing a life income source for spouses and other family members.
If you would like more information on Planned Giving, please contact our Executive Director, Scott Becker, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-228-9970.
THE REWARDS OF PLANNED GIVING
- Leave a legacy that expresses what is important to you
- Pay tribute to a special person
- Provide long-term support to the Pennsylvania Trolley Museum
While providing the ability to give a much larger gift than you may thought possible, important financial advantages to you and your family include:
- Enhanced tax planning
- Receipt of a current income tax deduction
- Elimination of long-term capital gains tax
- Increased income and effective rate of return
- Reduced estate and gift taxes
- Transformation of low-yielding investments into a new source of income for yourself and/or other family members
We recommend that you obtain the professional counsel of an attorney who specializes in estate planning. We encourage you to consult with financial and tax professionals in matters relating to tax and other implications associated with planning giving. We can work with your advisors to help you plan for tomorrow and receive maximum benefits today.
All planned gifts, large and small, are greatly appreciated. Your gift can provide you with tax advantages and other benefits as you support the Museum. The Pennsylvania Trolley Museum has a gift acceptance policy that outlines ways you may make a planned gift including:
WAYS TO GIVE
- Outright Gifts: Cash, Securities and Personal Property
- Beneficiary Designations: Bequests and Wills, Retirement Assets, Life Insurance
- Property: Retained Life Estates, Real Estate
- Income Producing: Charitable Lead Trusts, Charitable Remainder Unitrust, Charitable Gift Annuity
See More Examples and Benefits of Planned Gifts
Learn More and Join Us
We invite you to join the Legacy Planned Giving Program, created to honor and recognize all who provide long-term support to the Pennsylvania Trolley Museum through charitable bequests, life insurance policies, retirement plans, trusts, real estate, or other estate arrangements. Once you have determined in writing the intentions of your planned gift, you will become a member of Legacy Giving.
We thank you in advance for your interest in and commitment to the Pennsylvania Trolley Museum. If you would like more information on Planned Giving, please contact our Executive Director, Scott Becker, at email@example.com or 724-228-9970.