PENNSYLVANIA TROLLEY MUSEUM offers a variety of educational field trips and will work with your group’s needs, abilities and levels. Examples of the groups that have come to the Museum in the past include:
- Traditional K-12 Classes
- Learning Centers
- Boy & Girl Scout Troops
- Cyber Schools
- Homeschooled children
- Intermediate Units
Pennsylvania Trolley Museum field trips provide:
- An exciting multimedia visual introduction to the history of trolleys and their role in transportation.
- Hands-on experience with actual trolley artifacts.
- A guided tour of the vast collection of trolleys in our Trolley Display Building.
- A scenic four-mile round-tripe trolley ride!
Our field trips can align with your curriculum:
- Our education staff works with your goals to provide a unique education experience.
- Our Museum Educator will design your field trip to encompass Pennsylvania Standards (SAS) or your state’s education standards you wish to cover.
- We will also coordinate with your classroom unit(s).
Field trips are available seven days a week, April through December. For more information, contact Museum Educator Lynne Thompson at 724-228-9256, during business hours.