November 25-27, December 3-4, 10-11 and 17-18
Pennsylvania Trolley Museum’s stockings are hung by the trolleys with care with the knowledge that Santa Claus will soon be there! The merriest man himself will be visiting the Pennsylvania Trolley Museum during the annual Santa Trolley. Join the museum during November 25-27, December 3-4, 10-11 and 17-18 for this spectacular event that runs from 10AM-5PM with the last trolley departing at 4:45PM. Guests will have the opportunity to climb aboard restored streetcars that will transport them on the museum’s 2 mile track.
• Santa will be happy to have visitors take his picture, so make sure you remember to bring your camera.
• Stop by the museum’s large Lionel toy train layout. This year’s layout will make you feel like a giant looking down on a beautiful Christmas village.
• In the museum’s Event Room, you will get to see the wonderful LEGO layout built by Steel City L.U.G., the Pittsburgh Area’s Adult LEGO® User Group.
• The holiday spirit will be all throughout the air and your bellies will be filled with complimentary hot chocolate and cookies.
• Children can enjoy making a craft.
• Admission for the Santa Trolley is $12 for adults, $10 for seniors (62+) and $8 for children ages 1-15; children under 1 are free.
SANTA Trolley admission includes your trip on the Santa Trolley, a trip on the Yuletide shuttle to visit the South Pole and all open exhibits.
This event is very popular so we do suggest advance ticket purchases be made online due to the limited seating. The tickets can be purchased at ShowClix.com. Tickets are on sale now!
Visitors not having online reservations (walk in customers) may purchase tickets for the Yuletide ride only at the ticket counter. Unsold Santa Trolley seats may be available to these visitors. We are sorry, but there is no way to guarantee or determine this before your arrival, so it is first come first served.
Trolleys and Toy Trains-December 2, 9, & 16 from 10a.m. until 4 p.m.
During the month of December, the museum will be hosting their Trolleys and Toy Trains event. It will be held on Friday December 2, 9 & 16 from 10am – 4pm. Visitors of this event will be able to ride on our decorated trolleys and to view the Lionel toy train layout. Admission for Trolleys and Toy Trains is $10 for adults, $9 for seniors and $6 for children ages 3-15; children under 3 are free. The museum is happy to announce that they will once again be participating in the “Toys for Tots” campaign. Guests are encouraged to bring an unwrapped toy with a minimum value of $10. Those who participate in donating a toy will receive a $5 gift certificate to the Museum Store (limit one per family while visiting Santa Trolley and Trolleys and Toy Trains.) Toys will be accepted until Sunday, December 18 until 4PM.
*Please note: advance tickets are not refundable. They may be exchanged if this is done in advance of the date and time for which they are sold. To exchange tickets:
Contact: ShowClix Customer Service at: 1-888-718-4253.