Washington County Courthouse Tours
Tours of the Washington County Courthouse, also known as “The People’s Palace,” are arranged through the Pennsylvania Trolley Museum.
All Tours Include:
- A walking tour of the Courthouse
- Early Washington County history
- Interior and exterior architectural history talk
- Details on the specific offices housed at the Courthouse
- A visit to a courtroom (when available)
- Courthouse tours are free of charge and typically run 35 to 45 minutes.
- Tours are available weekdays on a limited schedule and must be booked four weeks prior to the requested date. Please have a backup date in mind.
- Tours are recommended for adults or students 3rd grade and older.
- Group size is limited to 20. Groups over 20 should be prepared to divide upon arrival.
- Street and garage parking are available nearby for a fee. No free parking is available at the Courthouse.
- All visitors to the Courthouse are required to pass through a security checkpoint.
To schedule a tour, please contact Kristen Fredriksen, Assistant Manager of Visitor Experiences, at (724) 228-9256 x313 or firstname.lastname@example.org.