Pennsylvania Trolley Museum’s stocking are hung by the trolleys with care with the knowledge that Santa Claus will soon be there! The merriest man himself will be visiting the Pennsylvania Trolley Museum during the annual Santa Trolley. Join the museum during November 23-25, December 1-2, 8-9 and 15-16 for this spectacular event that runs from 10AM-5PM with the last trolley departing at 4:00PM. Guests will have the opportunity to climb aboard a restored streetcar that will transport them around the museum’s 2 mile track.
• Santa will be happy to take pictures with visitors, so make sure you remember to bring your camera.
• Stop by the museum’s large Lionel toy train layout.
• In the museum’s Event Room, you will get to view the wonderful LEGO layout built by Steel City Lug, Pittsburgh Area’s Adult LEGO User Group.
• The holiday spirit will be all throughout the air and your bellies will be filled with complimentary hot chocolate and cookies.
• Make a holiday craft!
• Admission for Santa Trolley is
$12 for adults
$10 for seniors (62+)
$10 for children ages 1-15; children under 1 are free.
*This admission will include your trip on the Santa Trolley and the open exhibits. It also includes as many trips on the Yuletide shuttle. This event is very popular and we do strongly encourage advance ticket purchases be made online due to the limited seating. The tickets can be purchased on line at ShowClix.
Weather permitting (and Volunteer Crew availability) you may even get a chance to ride the NO Horse (Electric) Open Sleigh!