Your group will ride into the past on a restored antique trolley! Enjoy a scenic four-mile ride with a uniformed operator on a vintage streetcar, then take a guided tour of 15 historic trolleys at the Trolley Display Building.
A 90-minute visit will include:
- Video orientation to the history of streetcars
- Vintage photo displays
- Ride on a vintage trolley
- 20-minute tour of the Trolley Display Building
- A visits to the Museum Store
- A chance to view the restoration shop
The Deluxe Group Tour:
- Includes everything available in the Basic Tour, plus:
- 60-minute “Behind The Scenes” tour of the Trolley Display Building, including the interiors of selected trolleys
- Tour of the Trolley Restoration Shop
- 2.5-hour visit
Visitors are invited to bring a picnic lunch and dine by the tracks where they can watch the cars go by. Make a day of it and enjoy unlimited rides.
All tours include handicap accessible facilities and free bus parking. Group leaders and bus drivers receive complimentary admission, and groups of 20 or more qualify for special group rates. A wheelchair accessible trolley is available and those needing this accommodation should call in advance so the operating crew can provide the most prompt accommodation for the visit.*For Groups please contact our Visitor Services Manager at least four weeks in advance of your desired tour date.