Plan your next family party, celebrate a milestone, shower a bride-to-be, host a banquet, book a company retreat, or book a memorable meeting at PTM. Base package includes:
- Private Events Room can accommodate 60 seated guests, 75 classroom seats, or 85 people for cocktails.
- 60″ flat-screen TV with Blu-ray DVD player, wireless mic and PA system, lectern, and wi-fi (available on request) – perfect for business presentations!
- A tour of the Museum exhibits, a trolley ride, and visit to the Trolley Display Building, which houses more than 30 antique streetcars.
- Bring or arrange for your own food. Access to kitchenette with full sized refrigerator, microwave, and sink.
- Restrooms conveniently located adjacent to the Events Room.
- Outdoor, shaded picnic area.
Room rentals are available year round. *Trolley rides will not be offered during inclement weather. Rentals not available during special events.
Cost: Rental fee is $100/hour for up to 30 guests. Additional guests are $7. All rentals include a trolley ride. Tours are an additional cost of $5 per participant for a standard tour or $7 per participant for a deluxe tour. We are able to accommodate flexible timing for any scheduled tour.
There is a 2 hour minimum for bookings when the Museum is closed to the public. Please view our Visitor’s Guide for more information. Additional fees apply for rentals after 4 PM.
To book your event, please contact 724-228-9256 x301 to speak with a staff member.