- This event has passed.
Anything on Wheels
June 3 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
“Anything on Wheels” is back! Saturday and Sunday, June 3 and 4, from 10am to 5pm, come see dozens of vehicles including special use trucks, antique and classic cars and even some classic boats on trailers. You can also ride a variety of our beautifully restored, antique trolleys throughout the day and tour the rest of the Museum too!
The Museum welcomes those who would like to display a vehicle during the show; the parking lot opens at 9 AM. Pre-registration is appreciated but not required and there is no fee for exhibitors, though contributions are welcome. Exhibitors receive two complimentary admission tickets. Exhibitors will have the opportunity to take photos of their vehicles alongside a historic streetcar. Details will be handed out at the registration table!
Exhibitors: to let us know you’re coming, register here! (Or just show up!)
Tickets for museum and car show attendees may be purchased on the day of the event – advance tickets are not available.
- Hott Dawgs food truck will be on site each day (menu of gourmet hot dogs, gourmet burgers, foot long corn dogs and french fries)
- The Pittsburgh Garden Railway Society will set up a train layout in the Events Room both days
- Saturday only: Historic trolley parades throughout the day (10:30 AM, 12:15 PM, 2 PM) narrated by one of our knowledgeable volunteers. See history in action and step inside our maintenance and restoration shop! (Watch your step!)
- Saturday evening, 8 PM start: Sunset/night photo session. $10 for members, $20 for non-members. Details below!
- Sunday only, 2 PM: Ohio Valley Community Band live performance featuring popular and patriotic music
This event is rain or shine.
Night photo session – vintage vehicles
Join us for an evening of historic vehicles and photography! Several scenes with restored antique trolleys and vintage automobiles will be staged beginning at 8 PM for golden hour and sunset followed by a night shoot with a continuous light source. Scenes will feature a restored 1908 trolley depot, a brick-paved street, and automobiles alongside a streetcar.
The shoot will take place at the Museum’s east campus – parking information will be sent with your registration confirmation!
Tickets are $10 for PTM members and volunteers, and $20 for non-members. Photography clubs are welcome, as are reenactors and people with period clothing!