Washington County Courthouse Tours
**Please note due to COVID-19 the Museum is not currently scheduling courthouse tours. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Tours of the Washington County Courthouse are arranged through the Pennsylvania Trolley Museum. Tours include:
- A walking tour of the Courthouse
- Early Washington County history
- Interior and exterior architectural history talk
- Details on the specific offices housed at the Courthouse
- A visit to a courtroom (when available)
- Tours are available weekdays on a limited schedule and must be booked four weeks prior to the requested date. Please view the Washington County Court Calendar to check trial term dates and have a back-up date in mind for days shaded yellow.
- Tours are recommended for adults or students third grade and up.
- Group size is limited to 20. Groups over 20 should be prepared to divide upon arrival.
- Courthouse tours are free of charge and typically run 35 to 45 minutes.
- Street and garage parking are available nearby for a fee. No free parking is available at the Courthouse.
- All visitors to the Courthouse are required to pass through a security checkpoint.
To schedule a tour, please contact Kristen Fredriksen, Coordinator of Volunteers and Public Outreach & Programming, at (724) 228-9256 x313 or email@example.com.