Washington County Courthouse Tours
Tours of the Washington County Courthouse are arranged through the Pennsylvania Trolley Museum. Tours include:
- A walking tour of the Courthouse
- Early Washington County history
- Interior and exterior architectural history talk
- Details on the specific offices housed at the Courthouse
- A visit to a courtroom (when available)
- Tours are available on a limited schedule and must be booked four weeks prior to the requested date.
- Group size is limited to 30 students, third grade and up.
- Courthouse tours are free of charge and run about 45 minutes.
- A visit with a Sheriff’s Deputy can be scheduled in advance (when available).
To schedule a tour, please contact Lynne Thompson at (724) 228-9256.