Stroll among classic cars and enjoy all day trolley rides.
Tours of the Trib Total Media Trolley Display Building available all day.
Children’s activities.. Furry Friends from the Washington County Humane Society..
Join us from 10 am until 5 pm.
Admission is $10 for Adults, $9 for Seniors (62+), $7 for Children (3 – 15), Children under 3 are free!
Food Vendors on site for your culinary delight!
October 5, 2014
Come Join US!
- When: Sunday, October 5, 2014 11AM-5PM
Trip leaves promptly at 11AM
- Where: South Hills Village PAT Station
- Park at PAT’s South Hills Village Garage ($2 fee)
(1010-1038 Village Drive at Fort Couch Road, Bethel Park, PA 15102)
- Cost: $32.50 for non-members
$27.50 for Pennsylvania Trolley Museum members.
Limited seating, exclusive member sales through June 30.Trip will cover all in-service T track and some trackage not in normal operation!
Rest and photo stops will be included.
- Through ShowClix starting June 1:
- Booking will be done exclusively through ShowClix. Please fill out information on ShowClix completely so we may contact you with details or changes
Seating is limited! Not recommended for children under age 10. All proceeds support Pennsylvania Trolley Museum! For information call: 724-228-9256
February 7, 2014 marks the 60th Anniversary since Pennsylvania Trolley Museum arrived in Chartiers Township, Washington County Pennsylvania. On that day the museum collection made the trip to Arden on the Washington interurban line for the first day of operation for Pennsylvania’s FIRST Trolley Museum. The trip from Pittsburgh brought three streetcars and well wishers to County Home siding to establish the Arden Electric Railway which has evolved to become the Pennsylvania Trolley Museum.
In 1954 the museum was the primary project of the Pittsburgh Electric Railway Club that was founded in 1946. February 7th marks the first day of operation of cars on the Museum’s line and marked the start of nine years of volunteer “sweat equity” that saw construction of a carbarn, substation building, connecting trackage and overhead wire to the building and acquisition of five additional streetcars. The hard work paid off in December 1962 with a public open house where volunteers and museum supporters enjoyed the fruits of their labors. Finally, on June 23, 1963 the Grand Opening and dedication by Washington County Commissioners and friends officially welcomed the new attraction to the community.