Want to come be a part of the Santa Trolley magic? Apply to become one of Santa’s Elves!
Casual, part-time, non-exempt, $10/hour
November 26, 27, & 28
December 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, & 19
‘Tis the season to be jolly at the Pennsylvania Trolley Museum! Join the museum as we hire our first ever Elf Performers for the museum’s annual Santa Trolley event. We are looking for enthusiastic people for the position of Elf Performer(s). These Elf Performers will take families on a jolly trolley ride, and help with children’s activities along the way.
The event dates are listed above; performers will be scheduled for approximately 8 hour shifts each day. A paid practice day and training will be scheduled before the event.
Reports to: Manager of Visitor Experience
General Responsibilities and Duties:
• Maintain the Santa’s Elf image in every way, which includes costume, physical appearance, conduct and personality
• Provide a welcoming and enthusiastic visit for each child and parent.
• Love working with families & children of all ages
• Maintain a positive attitude while being able to handle any and all situations that may arise
• Be dependable, punctual & responsible for being on time for every shift
• Demonstrated knowledge of leading a tour group
• Ability to sing Christmas carols at any time throughout your shift
• Excellent listening skills along with being a fast thinker
• Ability to sit, stand and have stage presence for long periods of time
Qualifications & Experience:
• Ability to speak multiple languages or American Sign Language is a plus
• Multiple years of experience is a plus
• Photography skills are a plus
• Must pass Criminal Background Check and obtain necessary clearances.
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org