June 1 & 2, 2018
Friday 10AM – 4PM, Saturday 10AM – 5PM
For Trolley Fans and Model Enthusiasts!
– Model Railway Vendors
– Traction Memorabilia Dealers
– Presentations and Demonstrations
– Model Contest
– Hourly Door Prizes
– Special Trolley Operations
– Night Time Photo Session
– With Rail-fan & Railroad Magazine’s Steve Barry
– Tour Our Streetcar Collection
– Official Roll-Out of our newly refurbished West Penn 832 Trolley Car (June1) 10: 30 AM on Friday, June 1
NEW FOR THIS WEST PENNSYLVANIA TROLLEY MEET
Visitors can purchase a weekend pass for June 1, 2, and 3 for $25. This is a saving of $5 off our regular admission prices. The pass gets you access to all activities taking place for the Western Pennsylvania Trolley Meet. If you are interest in purchasing this deal, please contact our Visitor Services Manager at vsm@pa-trolley. org or 724-228-9256 ext 303
*Those who purchase a pass may pay day of or call in advance to have your name placed on this list of individuals purchasing the pass!
Interested vendors contact Madelon Cline, Visitor Services Manager. Tables are $30 each!